What should I do it my Tally printer will not power on?
Please take the following steps:
- Check the power cord coming out of the printer to make sure it is secure.
- Unplug the printer power cord from the power source (surge protector, power strip, or wall outlet), and plug it into a working outlet. Verify that the outlet is working by plugging in a fan, calculator, etc.
- Turn the printer "off" and "on."
- If there is still no power to the Tally printer, note the State Tag ID number and request assistance from the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC)Â Customer Services by using eService Center and selecting Topics: Computer/Printer/Security/Access, or by calling (800) 442-2169, Option 1.
On AOC-owned equipment, there will be a State Tag ID similar to this:
Note: The AOC requires that all AOC printers MUST be plugged into a surge protector that meets JIS Standards.
Standards for Surge Protectors
- 650 Joules
- 1875 Watts
- 6-foot power cord
- Lifetime Warranty
- $15,000 Equipment Protection Value
RN id: 351