How do I reverse bail or bond when it has been receipted incorrectly in a district or municipal court?

For courts of limited jurisdiction, information about reversing a bail or bond posting that has been receipted incorrectly is located on the Washington Court Web site JIS Online Manual, Reversals, page.

If you need assistance with this process, please contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), Customer Services by using eService Center and selecting Topic: Accounting, or by calling (800) 442-2169, Option 2.

RN id: 317