I entered a person on the Civil Case Update (CIV) screen as respondent for RSP02 that actually should be PET02. How do I change the person from a RSP02 to a PET02?

Delete the RSP02 party and the PET02 party on the CIV screen and then reenter the parties using the correct participant codes.

For courts of limited jurisdiction, see the Civil Case Filing Update (CIV) Screen page of the JIS Online Manual, Delete or Remove a Party topic.  This link includes information about the restrictions for deleting parties involved in accounting or protection-type orders.

For superior courts, see the topic on Delete Cases/Orders/Participants/Persons in the JIS Online Manual. 

RN id: 305