How do I find the ACORDS cases for an attorney who has been disciplined?

  1. Identify the actual spelling of the attorney's name on a case (may differ from real spelling).  Match the case spelling.
  2. Search in ACORDS for the old case spelling to find the cases.
  3. If name spellings differ, delete and enter the attorney being disciplined.
  4. Return to the main menu and perform the search again on the real spelling of the attorney--cases should display.
If cases do not display, a data problem may exist.  Please contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), Customer Services and select Topic 5. Appellate Case Management or call (800) 442-2169, Line 5.

RN id: 299