How do I handle an early payment on a citation that was filed in another court?  We received the green copy of an infraction ticket, but never received the ticket, as it was filed in another court.

This is a procedure that the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Customer Services would prefer to walk through with you on the phone. Please call the AOC Customer Services:

  • Toll-free: (800) 442-2169, Option 2 (Accounting).

RN id: 160