Which court records are public and which are private?
Please refer to the online brochure located on the News & Info/Access to Court Records Brochure page of the Washington Courts Web site. This comprehensive brochure includes information about:
- Court records
- Confidential records not available to the public
- Restrictions for family law cases
- Sealed documents
- Available juror information
- Viewing records online
- Accessing records in court case management systems
- Statutes and court rules governing access to court records
- Publications and resources
See also: Knowledge Base eService Answer: GR 31 - Public access to court records.
RN id: 96