Can I get a copy of my divorce?

Instructions for ordering certified copies of Vital Records for Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce from Washington State are located on the Licenses, Permits and Certificates page of the Washington State Department of Health's Website.

The site includes instructions for obtaining service via:

See also: VitalChek Network, Inc. to order birth, death, marriage, and divorce records online from any state in the United States.

RN id: 31