Are there forms that I can file myself to get child support?
The Court Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site contains a section on Child Support forms. Clicking any of the forms links under the Child Support heading, such as Adjustment of Child Support (dissolution), displays a page with a selection of Child Support forms as well as links to additional resources, such as:
- Self-Help resources on Washington LawHelp's website.
- Applicable State Laws.
- Free legal assistance through CLEAR (Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral system).
- Many related links, including form instructions.
This page also contains a link to a List of All Forms.
- See Answer: Getting help with legal advice or research.
- See Answer: Legal services for low-income families.
RN id: 10