Are there forms that I can file myself to get child support?

The Court Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site contains a section on Child Support forms.  Clicking any of the forms links under the Child Support heading, such as Adjustment of Child Support (dissolution), displays a page with a selection of Child Support forms as well as links to additional resources, such as:

  • Self-Help resources on Washington LawHelp's website.
  • Applicable State Laws.
  • Free legal assistance through CLEAR (Coordinated Legal Education, Advice and Referral system).
  • Many related links, including form instructions.

This page also contains a link to a List of All Forms.

See also:

  • See Answer: Getting help with legal advice or research.
  • See Answer: Legal services for low-income families.

RN id: 10