Where are tax warrants filed?


Tax Warrants are filed in Superior Court as a Civil Case.  The Superior Court Statistical Reporting Manual provides some information on these filings.  Under Cause of Action Reporting Categories, scroll down to the last section titled Matters Filed with the Clerk for information on Tax Warrant filings.


If you have questions regarding a specific case, you will need to contact the Superior Court where the case was filed.  Court contact information can be located in the Court Directory page of this web site.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1809   |    Published 07/19/2007 08:54 AM   |    Updated 09/14/2011 02:35 PM