Where can I find information about sealing, vacating, and expunging criminal records?

Below are links to related information about court records and court forms:



  • From the Washington State Court Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site, see:

    Vacating/Sealing Records link under the Criminal Law heading. From this page, open the following document:

    Form CrRLJ 09.0300: Vacation of Misdemeanor and Gross Misdemeanor Convictions - Information Sheet listed on the Court Forms: Vacating/Sealing Records page.


RN id 96: Determining if records are public or private.

RN id 1525