How can I view the annual figures for last year's caseload report on the Web?


To view annual figures for any of the last several years, click the Annual link under the desired court level heading:


  • Supreme Court
  • Court of Appeals
  • Superior Courts
  • Courts of Limited Jurisdiction

located on the Caseloads of the Courts of Washington page of the Washington Courts Web site.


Then click the desired year.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1418   |    Published 11/21/2005 04:39 PM   |    Updated 10/20/2009 11:52 AM