Is there an online glossary for definitions of legal terms used in Washington State?
Yes. There are several glossaries on the Washington Courts Web site:
- The Resources, Publications, and Reports/A Guide to Terms Used in Washington State Courts/Glossary of Terms.
- The Caseload/Supreme Court/Annual/Glossary/Supreme Court Glossary.
- The Caseload/Court of Appeals/Annual/Glossary/Court of Appeals Glossary.
- The Caseload/Superior Court/Monthly/Glossary/Superior Court Glossary.
- The Caseload/Courts of Limited Jurisdiction/Monthly/Glossary/Courts of Limited Jurisdiction Glossary.
There is also a Glossary on the Washington LawHelp Web site.
If this did not resolve your issue contact the eService Center.
RN ID 1334