What are the different applications available to the public in the Washington State Judicial Information System (JIS)?
The following applications are available to the public from the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) Web site:
- Find Your Court Date
- ACORDS - Appellate Court Record and Data System
- JIS - District and Municipal Court Information System (formerly called DISCIS)
- eCourt - King County District Court Case Management System
- SC-CMS Odyssey (formerly SCOMIS) - Superior Court Information System
- KC-Script - King County Superior Court Case Management System
Please note that JIS-Link is available only by subscription. You can subscribe to JIS-Link by selecting "Subscribe to JIS-Link" on the JIS-Link page of the Washington Courts Web site.
If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts. You will receive a response by e-mail.
RN ID 1414 | Published 11/15/2005 04:11 PM | Updated 05/25/2021 02:44 PM