How do I change my legal name?

Information on changing your legal name is located on the Name Changes link from the Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site.  This link also provides links to additional legal resources which may be helpful to you.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 1000   |    Published 10/14/2004 08:43 AM   |    Updated 10/20/2009 11:52 AM