How do I get a name removed from my house deed? The house was given to me in the final divorce decree.
The Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is responsible for providing administrative support to courts throughout the State of Washington. While the AOC is unable to dispense legal advice, it can refer you to other resources that may be of assistance. Below are some suggested resources:
- Your county's Auditor's Office. You may find contact information for your county on the Web sites - Washington Counties page of the Municipal Research & Services Center of Washington Web site.
- CLEAR (Coordinated Legal Education Advice and Referral service).
- Columbia Legal Services.
- Courthouse Facilitators page of the Washington Courts Web site.
- The Washington State Court Forms page of the Washington Courts Web site contains links to forms and additional resources.
- Seattle-King County Young Lawyers.
- Washington LawHelp.
- Washington State Bar Association (forms and additional resources).
If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts. You will receive a response by e-mail.
RN ID 1048 | Published 11/30/2004 09:20 AM | Updated 10/20/2009 11:52 AM