My court is moving.  What do I need to do?

To ensure a successful move or remodel, please contact the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC), use the Customer Services Portal, or call (800) 442-2169, Option 1, at least eight weeks in advance.  Please contact the AOC even if you are in the planning stages of a remodel or move.  

The AOC coordinates your court's move or remodel with other state agencies, phone companies, and your local Information Technology departments.

RN ID: 157   |    Published 11/05/2003 08:52 AM   |    Updated 11/20/2006 02:25 PM