How do we go about adopting a child in Washington State?


The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) provides a Web site with adoption information:


The Washington Courts Web site contains links to specific information on the DSHS adoption Web site. These links are located at:


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.


RN ID 7   |    Published 04/22/2003 12:51 PM   |    Updated 08/07/2015 02:34 PM