How do I request a public record or publication from the Washington State Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC)?


The News and Info/Records Request page of the Washington Courts Web site provides instructions and links to additional resources for several types of records.  Questions about requesting any records can be answered by contacting: or 360-705-5305.


If this did not answer your question or if you have a suggestion, please E-Mail Washington Courts.  You will receive a response by e-mail.

RN ID 3   |    Published 04/22/2003 12:46 PM   |    Updated 02/02/2021 08:23 AM