How do I submit a JCS Code Request?

To submit a Code Request:

Use the online Code Request Form, located as follows from the Inside Courts home page: Governance > JIS Governance > JIS Codes Committee> Code Request Form

Follow the prompts in the form.  If the code request supports the use of a local form, attach a copy of the local form to the Code Request Form.  The option to send a file (attachment) is located under the Send a Supporting File section at the bottom of the online Code Request Form.

When finished, click Submit at the bottom of the page. Your submission automatically creates an Incident which is routed to the appropriate AOC group for resolution.


RN ID: 1519   |    Published 03/14/2006 07:49 AM   |     Updated 08/01/2011 02:13 PM